Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

These Rangers are fun for all ages and thats after all the work is done! This is a 2007 XP700 with the Mattracks and assorted other goodies, The tracks do slow her down a bit, but you can ride through mud and over most obstacles out there, just incredable. I am looking for any advice on making her a bit more bulletproof while enhancing performance. Hope everyone is having a save and happy Holiday season!! WE ARE!!!!!!! John F. Spfld IL.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Curious if anyone that has tracks on their machine would make any comments about the brand thay have and the good and bad points. My biggest worry is if the belt will hold up, the Mattracks are geared down enough that it should not be an issue. My machine has driven through everything we've thrown at her so far with no problems, still waiting for the day she gets buried deep and needs a track excavator to lift her out!!.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Rubber tracks have been around for years on the CAT Challengers, Bobcat's and other stuff. As far as girl's that like to drive the Rangers, mine had a cop tell them to get it home today. :police: ;D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nothing like getting told to go home by a cop. When I was a kid I had a atv and I always had the cops on their toes. They stopped by and talked to my mom once.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yep they bug us but leave the "4 wheeler bike" alone go figure nice ride by the way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts