Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I started hearing horrible grinding noise from snorkels. I was a few miles from home and forced to limp back grinding got worse and worse next day I pulled clutch off and seems a bushing or something is bad on the primary.. I live in Costa Rica and good mechanics are far and few. I contacted Steve at dura clutch he replied one email now is MIA. Anyone seen this issue before and maybe know how to fix or where to order rebuild kit. Local guy just offered me USED OEM Primary for you $600... guy is crazy, talked him down to $415, still crazy price..

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
116 Posts
Looks like something came apart. I don’t have that clutch but it is spoken very highly of. Maybe Todd from Hunterworks will chime in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like something came apart. I don’t have that clutch but it is spoken very highly of. Maybe Todd from Hunterworks will chime in.
Thank you for reply, I found a cheaper used oem here to get me back on road until I get this resolved. Hope any one chimes in!

·
Registered
65 Posts
You will need to send it back to Minnesota for Repair or Replacement,
But check with them and see if you need an RGA.

Give DuraClutch a call back and see what they have to say.
If you don’t get a response, shoot me a message, I will give Mr. Johnson a call.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You will need to send it back to Minnesota for Repair or Replacement,
But check with them and see if you need an RGA.

Give DuraClutch a call back and see what they have to say.
If you don’t get a response, shoot me a message, I will give Mr. Johnson a call.
Called twice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts