Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with suggestions on floor coating inside a new enclosed i bought? 7x16 with a 2ft V front....want to do rear ramp also.........buddy had his rhino lined but it was like 1700 bucks. Hoping for a more reasonable option. Thanks all

· Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate Crew
324 Posts
Putting coin floor in mine after the fact, continuous roll through menards $530 delivered to my door. I remember when i quoted a trailer with the factory installation was close to 2k. Even the dealership said they were proud of it. Had looked at your mfg (built a mile away from my house) before i got mine and they have the Nudo flooring as an option. Not sure cost but they show it in their Snobear trailers.

· Registered
7 Posts
Coin flooring is nice. Heard it was a little rough on bare feet if your going to use it for camping too. Some use the epoxy garage flooring paints. I just used sheet vinyl. Has held up well to the ranger and was a little over a couple hundred.

View attachment 27482

metallic epoxy flooring orlando
I used the Herculiner roll on bedliner in my 7x16 and it works great, I went up the walls about 6" and wish I had done more. It's a little rough to walk on, but at least it's not slippery when wet. I just a little over a gallon to do the trailer and ramp door garage floor epoxy las vegas. I think it was a little over $100 for the gallon and another smaller sized can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts