Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the above Ranger and last hunting season it started having a miss. I would just be driving along and it would cut out and then keep going. This has contionued and it does it at idle, low range high range different speeds and loads. Any ideas as to the cause?

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have the above Ranger and last hunting season it started having a miss. I would just be driving along and it would cut out and then keep going. This has contionued and it does it at idle, low range high range different speeds and loads. Any ideas as to the cause?
Is it showing any codes??? Most likely fuel-pump issue. Check your fuel-pressure.

·
Registered
29 Posts
RPM is droping

:confused:i have a ranger 800 xp 2012 browning whit 600 mil. the problem i have is when i start some run with it, it drop in RPM with avrey past that i do it start at 6100RPM with 52m/hr but after 7 to 10 run the RPM drop with avrey past up to a point that its around 5300RPM wih 42m/hr. the clutch has been clean and new belt in it. can some one help me to corect it so it would keep the same RPM.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is shot in the dark I had a similar problem with mine took it in and there was a plug that had bare wires on it from factory. They ould touch and cause a miss like problem which made the rpms act weird mine only did it after I washed it though. Idk if this is your issue as well

·
Registered
29 Posts
change spark plug still does it i think its some thing to do with the cluctch im gone change the spring in it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts