Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I just picked up a new ranger XP 1000. We took it out one time with no windshield or roof on it and of course we got a little dusty which is to be expected 馃槑 I just picked up a Polaris half windshield and roof and we went out today following our kids on their ranger 150. Our kids were clean and my wife and I were totally covered with excessive dust in the cab. It seem to be coming in from the doors. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Registered
We had the best luck with ours by installing the cab seal kit along with sealing the back panel. Mind you that the kit is lacking a bit and we used ALOT of silicone to plug the holes and cracks the foam didn't fill. Another thing for us, is we have the factory half doors.

Registered
If you are not going to install the full cab with the roof on you will eat dust it causes a vacuum inside the back windshield will just make it worse in my opinion best bet is to either remove everything or close in everything

Registered
I installed my summer windshield today. The Versa Fold. Get warm trail riding. It flips down in seconds without leaving the seat.
I also got mother new Carhatt seat covers for Christmas...yes. She loved them. I installed thoses also.
Depending on where I'm riding and the weather. I'll keep the windshield folded down and the reshield off. But riding dirt dusty trails. The reshield goes on.

Attachments

Registered
We had the best luck with ours by installing the cab seal kit along with sealing the back panel. Mind you that the kit is lacking a bit and we used ALOT of silicone to plug the holes and cracks the foam didn't fill. Another thing for us, is we have the factory half doors.
Also cover that vent that鈥檚 in the middle of where you sit down near the floor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts