Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fan is on with my key off! After I turned the key off ,my fan stayed on! I have un pluger the temp. senor. Fan still on with key off. I has set for two day in a heated shed, still the same. I thought might be a bad ground, cant find any thing like that! Al the wires look good, dont see any thing wrong with the wires.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
There is a RZR Service manual located here on this site. When I get home today I will look through it and see if it has a relay in the circuit for the fan. The service manual for the RZR should be pretty much like the Ranger and is located in the RZR Section if you would like to take a look.

Josh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
By looking at page 290 of the electrical schematic for the fan it shows it has a relay inline with the ECU . I don't think the ECU is the problem. And the relay would be the cheaper thing to change out. It should be located under the hood on the relay block. Let me know what you find out. Maybe giving the relay a couple taps with the end of a screw driver would help unstick it if this is the problem.

Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts