Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, (an Gals?)
This past weekend I was invited to ride out at River Ranch here in Florida. Had a great time ! One of the guys who invited me has a New 08 Rhino. He stopped in front of me and after we talked, he started to go forward, then stopped quick.

Well the front bar on my Ranger hit the (cheap) plastic rear fender on the Rhino and split it. This was not a crash, it was a bump. You would never see this with the Rangers bed. At any rate I have started a small search to get him a replacement fender. I have looked on ebay and will continue to try and find him a replacement at a fair price. I felt like it was my fault for hitting him.

Any suggestion on a location of a rear drivers side fender for a Red Rhino? ;D

·
Registered
133 Posts
:'(Well the front bar on my Ranger hit the (cheap) plastic rear fender on the Rhino and split it. This was not a crash, it was a bump. You would never see this with the Rangers bed. At any rate I have started a small search to get him a replacement fender. I have looked on ebay and will continue to try and find him a replacement at a fair price. I felt like it was my fault for hitting him.
:'(

We at the RHOA "Rino haters of America", feel that this was not your fault and that in no way should the owner of the Rino even try to hold you at fault. In your own words, "(cheap) plastic rear fender ,This was not a crash, and You would never see this with the Rangers bed."
In fact, we feel that you should be awarded an amount of no less than $500.00 for your pain & suffering of having to been made to trail ride with such a cheap jap machine.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but hey I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
269 Posts
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Didn't see that one coming, anyway used parts for any of these things are hard to find. I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Probably an uncomfortable moment, none the less :uglystupid2:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey Lynerd, I got to thinking, I have a Yamaha Grizzly also and I buy my aftermarket parts at www.cyclepartswarehouse.com Don't know if they have what you are looking for, but they are reasonable.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I like your spin on the deal.. My friend is not mad or upset by any standard, but I feel compelled to get his machine back in New condition. He did just get it.

I will say I think after he say a "mans" machine he might of bought the wrong gear.

I was thinking instead of buying him a new fender I would buy him a bumper.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I agree about the wrong machine....I mentioned I have a grizzly, which has the same running gear, and when you get it a little wet, it starts to sputter. Thats when you NEED the extra power! That is one of the reasons I didn't even look at the Rhino.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts