So...got the ECU installed---much improved low and mid range power---much quicker to 45 mph then levels off and did get it to 60 mph but took forever. RPM's never got above 7,200. I was expecting to get to 65 at around 8,200 rpm's so I emailed Gilomen and they said my rpm's were exactly where they should be---that the 8,200 is just where it is limited in case I blew a belt. I also don't need to run high octane fuel and they disconnected the seat belt limiter. They also felt if I had the stock 25" tires on and no windshield that I would see 65 mph. Don't really care about top speed---but I did want the low end power for hauling wood up steep hills---so I'm happy with the tune. Still super jerky---especially in reverse with the new clutch spring and weights so that didn't help anything.Should get it back in a couple days---can't wait to try it out. Also added 27" Blackwaters and new clutch weights and springs (which I've been told I didn't need).
Will let you know how all performs!!