·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made it to 50..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
what's your next goal. Oh and now you can give members a status ranking score. positive or negatives. Thanks for all the post!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I tried to explain how the rankings work in a sticky at New Members. 50 posts is a magic number for each of us just as 100 was for our member count.

I am thrilled with how fast we are moving, how many great members and posts we have already and some of the great discounts being offered by our sponsors for members. My wife is not very thrilled at all! ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yeah, my wife has given me a couple of weird looks, and said "what are you doing in there!" :tickedoff:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well, with some training, maybe mine won't ask anymore either :knuppel2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
My wife lets me on here any ole time I want!! Just cauz she alredy figured out there ain't nothin to paypal here yet!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
dozer1 said:
My wife lets me on here any ole time I want!! Just cauz she alredy figured out there ain't nothin to paypal here yet!!!!!!
SH! Don't tell her anything about the sponsors section 8)

·
Registered
269 Posts
My wife has her Mac and she is used to me being on the Jeep boards so she doesn't bother me much.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am the wife! I am the puter geek. Hubby doesn't care he is more of a lurker than participant. He is always asking what is new on the boards. My favorite is - ask those guys . . . or has anyone said anything about . . .he is always lurking in the background. Don't worry guys your secrets are safe with me. I won't tell them unless...just kidding.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Big said:
I am the wife! I am the puter geek. Hubby doesn't care he is more of a lurker than participant. He is always asking what is new on the boards. My favorite is - ask those guys . . . or has anyone said anything about . . .he is always lurking in the background. Don't worry guys your secrets are safe with me. I won't tell them unless...just kidding.
Well we are glad to have wifes here as well, learn more about the ranger here and then show him up when he can't figure something out... Everyone would be suprised if they talked to my wife. With all my Jeep business she can tell you what a Dana 60 is , why it is needed, and what all I have done to make it stronger. She amazes me on what all she has learned from me. Of course the guys wish there wife was that way, and tell her to talk to their wives.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Indeed, here's mine in her own Razor, well the truth is I thought it was mine till she drove it then I had to ride the Sportsman for three weeks till I got my own again.. :D ;D :-[ :-[ O0

·
Registered
373 Posts
Big said:

Secret safe here???? HA all you girls stick to gether in the end. Just kidding ya. My wife often sit next to me when I an on the forums and TELLS me what to type, Shes not here right now, as you can tell.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I do all the research he gets all of the credit. I think I already know more about rangers than most men do at this point. Every now and then he will be looking over my shoulder telling me what to type. (if I let him type we would be here for a week) We women do stick together it's more fun that way. Your jeep business is probably the way I am with bass fishing and building/remodeling.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
:) Come on Amy, this is confusing I recon and we never know who we are talking to, Mr. or Mrs Big Orange.

You need to get your own handle so we can add another to our membership ranking.

We could even put it out for suggestions what your ID name might be.

Here are a couple that might be fun and certainly no offense intended.

Little Orange, Orange Crush :2funny:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ok, ok how about unless otherwise stated you are always talking to me...Mama Orange :-*(I don't want to lose those post #'s) I promise to let you know when you are talking to Tom. Better yet I will make him sign on under a different name. You can treat me like one of the "guys" anyway. Sorry about the confussion

1 - 20 of 27 Posts