Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to welcome www.foxvalleyatv.com to our site and a big thanks for being a sponsor. Sponsors is what keeps these boards going. They should have some products up shortly. O0

·
Registered
373 Posts
I carry alot of different wheels in stock. ITP, Vision, Douglas, HighLifter, SuperGrip, and Motosport Alloy.
Tires from ITP, Kenda, HL,SuperGrip, Maxxis, GoodYear, and many others.
We accept Credit card, Paypal, Mo, and checks. .
Can get OEM and aftermarket. Ranger and RZR, also any atv, any brand.
I do not have a click to buy site, I prefer to do it through emails or over the phone. Both can be found on the site. Thanks for looking and looking forward to speaking to you.
Quotes are always free.
Vern

·
Registered
635 Posts
Vern so are you fox valley, or do you mean you do your own thing..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will answer for Vern while he is away. He owns FoxValleyATV . He will have some pictures of his products up soon.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome Vern and Fox Valley. Nice to know we have a Go To sponsor for the stuff we need and want.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Got it and replyed, Thanks for asking.
As Josh said I will be working on making it simpler for every to check prices. I might not have every option up with a price but you will get a good idea where my prices are at.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Folks I just received a quote and he is right in the ball park even beating the price of my last order from just 1 week ago.. (from a diff. vendor)

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just spent a good deal of time on the phone with Bigbog, and just wanted to thank him for his insights, and let everyone know this is one vender I intend to give my business to.. Thanks Bro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts