Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New and current PRF members.
Click on the Fox Valley ATV website banner in the sponsor section.
Pm me back here on this site what the special of the month is.
I will draw a winner next Monday night.
Good luck.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Come on guy's I can't be the only one looking for cool oops I almost gave it up..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Reel him in, and welcome mudsportsman05.. Hope you'll share all your riding fun..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey I sent a PM last night, dont tell me I am out on this one too!!

Mark

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I would do it but I'm affraid I would win and just don't even need any more goggles. I'll leave them for the others but if you ever decide to raffle off one of those tire repair kits with the plugs and tool for inserting them then I will sign right up.

Gary

·
Registered
181 Posts
With 7 people signed up you could give 8 pair away and I wont win :2funny:

Mark

·
Registered
477 Posts
GRAZOR said:
I would do it but I'm affraid I would win and just don't even need any more goggles. I'll leave them for the others but if you ever decide to raffle off one of those tire repair kits with the plugs and tool for inserting them then I will sign right up.

Gary
I need the goggles.....remember the crazy rules and regulations for the Hatfield-McCoy Trails?......haha. I don't even know if I'll bother with hundereds and hundreds of miles of free and unregulated trails even closer to home. Still would like the goggles, though.......haha 8)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I hear you cathead!

I think I did read in the rules for the H&M trails that goggles are required for quads but not for S x Ss with a windshield. I think they are just recommended for us.

Gary

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Larry G was the winner. Waiting on an address to send them out. Thanks all for entering. For those that want to know my daughter drew the name.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was out on the trail last Summer and ran into a guy named BigDog. I got a picture of him.

Is this you BigDog800efi?

Dusty

Crap, i didn't go to page 2 to see this drawing had already happened. I gues I wouldn't have won this anyway :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
:2funny: :2funny: I have seen this one before in an email. It was an add from some lady that was giving away her dog. She said she had to get rid of it because the dog kept giving her the willies whenever it looked at her.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts