Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Free Goggle give away

8K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  ELK_HUN10 
#1 ·
New and current PRF members.
Click on the Fox Valley ATV website banner in the sponsor section.
Pm me back here on this site what the special of the month is.
I will draw a winner next Monday night.
Good luck.

#9 ·
I would do it but I'm affraid I would win and just don't even need any more goggles. I'll leave them for the others but if you ever decide to raffle off one of those tire repair kits with the plugs and tool for inserting them then I will sign right up.

Gary

#13 ·
GRAZOR said:
I would do it but I'm affraid I would win and just don't even need any more goggles. I'll leave them for the others but if you ever decide to raffle off one of those tire repair kits with the plugs and tool for inserting them then I will sign right up.

Gary
I need the goggles.....remember the crazy rules and regulations for the Hatfield-McCoy Trails?......haha. I don't even know if I'll bother with hundereds and hundreds of miles of free and unregulated trails even closer to home. Still would like the goggles, though.......haha 8)

#14 ·
I hear you cathead!

I think I did read in the rules for the H&M trails that goggles are required for quads but not for S x Ss with a windshield. I think they are just recommended for us.

Gary

#20 ·
:2funny: :2funny: I have seen this one before in an email. It was an add from some lady that was giving away her dog. She said she had to get rid of it because the dog kept giving her the willies whenever it looked at her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.