Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talked to polaris customer service today. I was told that management will not talk to customers. Seems like a good business decision to not talk to your customers. My answer is my money will no longer talk to Polaris. Polaris also told me that management has made a decision to not compensate customers for the issue. Don’t buy polaris vehicles there are much better companies who care about their customers

· Registered
49 Posts
talked to polaris customer service today. I was told that management will not talk to customers. Seems like a good business decision to not talk to your customers. My answer is my money will no longer talk to Polaris. Polaris also told me that management has made a decision to not compensate customers for the issue. Don’t buy polaris vehicles there are much better companies who care about their customers
You can bet there either is or soon will be class action law suits...which takes years to settle..even if
settlement figure is big and it will be...attorneys will get 50-60%. When class actions get serious and Polaris new sales plummet (which they will..) then and only then will Polaris agree to adequately
compensate effected owners for their manufacturers defective workmanship and loss of use and related inconvenience costs if you agree to settle outside the class action..

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can bet there either is or soon will be class action law suits...which takes years to settle..even if
settlement figure is big and it will be...attorneys will get 50-60%. When class actions get serious and Polaris new sales plummet (which they will..) then and only then will Polaris agree to adequately
compensate effected owners for their manufacturers defective workmanship and loss of use and related inconvenience costs if you agree to settle outside the class action..
Polaris should take care of their customers and then lawsuits would not be necessary.

· Registered
49 Posts
Polaris should take care of their customers and then lawsuits would not be necessary.
Well we all know taking care of their customers will never occur until it is forced and their balance sheet takes a big
dip...and they are relying on us up till now faithful Polaris buyers to just ignore their defective workmanship and using too many Chinese parts...and go on our marry way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts