Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently running a half-windshield on a 2020 Ranger 1000 but as hunting season is here it’s not the warmest.

I’m looking at buying a FULL but I don’t have a rear-shield. In all honesty, have any of you had any big issues with dust circulation only running front?

Only going to be ran in the Fall and Spring so generally the moisture content of the ground is higher anyways.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Currently running a half-windshield on a 2020 Ranger 1000 but as hunting season is here it’s not the warmest.

I’m looking at buying a FULL but I don’t have a rear-shield. In all honesty, have any of you had any big issues with dust circulation only running front?

Only going to be ran in the Fall and Spring so generally the moisture content of the ground is higher anyways.
I just picked up a brand new crew 1000 this weekend with a full windshield and I actually was coming here to post something around this very topic. I have a front windshield but no rear and i didnt notice dust circulation as in it hitting me or getting in my eyes. But damn let me tell you. I had to clean the windshield several time sin a two day span and everything inside of the ranger looked like it had been given a dust bath.

So I'm curious like you to find out if putting in a rear windshield will help with some of that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts