Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the picture you have quite a bit going on. Was that devise factory that mounts where it says fuse box.? I can’t seem to find it. Can you send me a link where you purchased your electrical components I like your set up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the picture you have quite a bit going on. Was that devise factory that mounts where it says fuse box.? I can’t seem to find it. Can you send me a link where you purchased your electrical components I like your set up.
See links below.

I just used a piece of plastic and mounted it to the factory location and then drill and tapped new holes to match the new fuse block. You can probably get by just fine with the 6 fuses. I have 6 used now and cant see much else I would be adding onto mine besides maybe a radio.

The heavy 4 ga wire I ran up to the factory bus bar as it was not factor installed. I ran all the wires through the wire loom to protect it. I also purchased a 100amp circuit breaker with intentions of mounting it near the battery to protect the machine from fire should the heavy wire short out to the frame somewhere but have not gotten around to mounting it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts