Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Generator to buy a smaller one more suitable for the camper. I would like to get 500.00 out of it. And I believe that is low for this unit. I will make some calls this week and might need to adjust the price some. However if someone would like to buy it for 700.00 before I change it I will let it go. I have ran it every other month to keep the generator working correctly, other than that there has not been any heavy loads on it.

Josh

Rated (Running) Watts 6500
Surge (Starting) Watts 8125
Fuel Tank 7.00 Gallons
Engine 13 HP Generac OHVI
Run Time @ 1/2 Load 10.50 Hours
Warranty 2 Year
Weight 175 Lbs.

OHVI Industrial Technology Efficient, and cool running, with reduced emissions.
Full Protective Cradle Protects generator from damage.
30 Amp Locking Outlet Provides secure connection while delivering high wattage power. Ideal for use with most transfer switches.
Fuel Gauge Helps to keep track of fuel levels.
Full Pressure Lubrication Instant lubrication to vital engine parts ensures long engine life.
Pressurized Low Oil Shutdown System Automatically shuts down engine if oil pressure drops too low.
Automatic Idle Control Saves fuel by idling down engine when not in use.
USDA Spark Arrest Muffler Required at all national parks.
Automatic Voltage Regulation Maintains steady voltage - great for use with sensitive electronics.
Battery Charging Capabilities Allows 12VDC charging of batteries.
Circuit Breaker Protection Protects generator circuits from overload.
Oversized Dual Element Air Filter Better protects engine for longer life.
Automotive Style Oil Filter Keeps oil clean - prolonging engine life.

·
Registered
88 Posts
We bought a 7550 to power a few things in the event of a power outage. (so far haven't had to use the thing - go figure) payed 800 for it (great price and a friend) it has less than 40 hours around 1 or so old and the original receipt was around 1200.

Sounds like a great deal Josh someone should grab it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 10kw Generac programmed generator that has worked faultlessly for a long time. In the course of recent months the 5amp N1 wire will blow discontinuously, the generator will begin and run without a heap. I change the wire and everything is great for 5+ weeks and the issue rehashes. I suggest mr review expert site that have a goorcontent for generators. Supplanting the primary generator board didn't fix the issue. The unit doesn't have a chilly climate pack. My generator professional is puzzled. Thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts