Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the back way to crown king for the first time it was fun just wish there was more rock crawling but i was the first and only sidexside to make one trail the rhinos all rolled haha

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
My in laws are out in Scottsdale and the wife was there in HS but that was a while ago.

She keeps wanting me to go but that mean flying and I can't do that with an RZR.

I'm sure I would be bored to death if all I could see was great places to ride and no ride!

Gary

·
Registered
635 Posts
No no Gary your thinking about this all wrong, you say to her "honey I was thinking how much fun it would be if we called the dealer down by your LOVELY family and getting a Razor ready for delivery, then we could fly down and spend some much needed time in your old stomping grounds" BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA
Let us know when she says your going and I'll try that and maybe meet y'all there..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Nice thought Code Blue but the last time I had flight reservations I ended up stranded because of a cancelled flight and driving 16 hours in a rental car and beating my friends home. The airline drove the point home that I am at their mercy and thats not a place I care to ever be again.

You can bet if I go I will drive my own car or truck and make a vacation of it.

Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts