Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I would like to let everyone know that after fixing some link problems we have made it to the 1st page of Google. We're about #6 and we will keep moving up till we are number 1! . We have been number 1 on Yahoo for some time, and finally got the link fixed so google could find us. This is a big step for Polaris Ranger Forum "since" Google is the #1 search engine. Thanks everyone for making this a great site. O0

Josh

·
Registered
507 Posts
Just a thought here, but I tried a google search using the common search words "polaris ranger forum" and also "polaris rzr forum". The first search using "ranger" pulled up #6 as you said. The second search using "rzr" was 8 pages back. Is it possible to combine the two into one search? Just trying to think of a way to get up to the top quicker.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like tosay yes cause we are just as much a RZR community as a Ranger. However sense the site Has Polaris Ranger Forum all over it that is what the search bots pick up on. I have tried adding RZR keywords but it just hasn't worked out like I wanted it to. However I will continue to do more with the search engines, and these are the baby steps. I do pay for ad's on google and have polaris rzr forum as a keyword. However I spend about 50.00 a month for those ad's and they are click to pay. Which means every time someone clicks on my link on the google sponsored links section it cost me about .20 cents. However I will continue this and have set aside sponsor money to fund things like this. Also the more sites that add us to their links would help get us noticed as well. It can get very deep here and i will stop rambling.

Josh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts