Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I updated my ride command to the July update and ever since my gps will not work ! I have unplugged it from the back of the ride command disconnect the battery even tried to install the update again. Any idea what I need to do to get it back working? Any help would b appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate Crew
74 Posts
Hit the Polaris center button on RC screen, all settings lower right, then vehicle, then GPS status both on the left. Do you see anything like this? Initially all those dot were red then turned green as satellites came into fix. The green and red dots would come and go as new satellites were tracked and lost.
Sports equipment Vehicle Audio equipment Gadget Display device

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would attempt the download again. I did an update on my snowmachine PIDD once and it messed everything up. Cleared the file off the flash drive, downloaded it again, then uploaded it to the machine again and it worked fine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m just getting red dots....n yes I will try to clear the flash drive n start over!! Thanks for y’all’s help!! I would rather fix it myself than take it to the dealer!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubled checked yesterday,and just getting red dots ....gonna try to redo the download and reinstall! Hope this works!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I updated my ride command to the July update and ever since my gps will not work ! I have unplugged it from the back of the ride command disconnect the battery even tried to install the update again. Any idea what I need to do to get it back working? Any help would b appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did the same thing you did. I updated and it quit working. My antenna went bad. Ordered a new one and it fixed the problem.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got a new antenna on order....will let y’all know if it fixes the problem!! Thanks again!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts