Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have been mentioned before, but I think it bears repeating. After finding my battery dead and caked in mud I noticed the gaping holes in front of the rear wheels with no protection for the battery on one side, or the fuel tank on the other side. Even though mounting holes exist, Polaris does not provide mud guards. Fortunately, Grizzz-Tec makes a perfect fit set that attaches with four knobs in minutes. BEAR SKINZ FOR POLARIS RANGER MODEL YEARS 2013-2023

· Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar crew
348 Posts
This may have been mentioned before, but I think it bears repeating. After finding my battery dead and caked in mud I noticed the gaping holes in front of the rear wheels with no protection for the battery on one side, or the fuel tank on the other side. Even though mounting holes exist, Polaris does not provide mud guards. Fortunately, Grizzz-Tec makes a perfect fit set that attaches with four knobs in minutes. BEAR SKINZ FOR POLARIS RANGER MODEL YEARS 2013-2023
I installed them in our NorthStar crew last summer. We’ll worth the money!

· Registered
4 Posts
Yes Sir if it’s not a problem to wait until this Friday I’d be happy to take some pics. My Ranger is parked in the barn at my hunting cabin an hour or so away due to the fact that there was a bit of ice on the roads at the time and I needed to get home. I left the Ranger and trailer in case I ran into more serious conditions. The roads ended up being just fine so wish I had brought it back. But in any case, I will be heading back there Friday afternoon to install my new brush guard and get me a little ride time I. and I’ll certainly post a few pics. I just told Alexa to remind me Friday at 6:30 so you can count on it lol.

· Registered
2022 Ranger 570 SP Premium
28 Posts
I installed a set on my 2022 SP 570 Premium and they work perfectly!! Randy from Grizzz-Tec was great to work with and he even picks his phone up when you call him!! Great guy to chat with I recommend his products highly!

· Registered
283 Posts
I bought some truck mud flaps from NAPA and cut them to fit and rip tied in place. The mud guards really trap the heat in the cab in warm weather so I cut the rip ties and remove them in summer.

· Registered
9 Posts
Dealer OEM are cheaper and more solid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts