Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[move]This is for all new Guest as of Saturday 12, 08[/move]​

To be a part of the prize drawing you have to be a guest as of 1/12/08 and register for a membership. Remember it is free to become a member!
I have been blessed with the site starting out as well as it has, and in return for all new guest will be entered into a prize drawing once you register. All you need to do is register and become a member. Post up inside this topic and say Hello, or whatever you would like. I will then at the end of the 4 weeks, put the names in a hat and draw names. I have 3 prizes right now for grabs and possibly more by the end of the 4 weeks. So you could be a winner real easy.

Rules:

1. Register to be a PRF Member " It's Free "
2. Post withen this topic so I know you are a new member
3. At the end of the 4 weeks I will hold the drawing. No need to be Present :2funny:
4. I will e-mail or p.m. you that you have won and will get your address at that time. Don't post your address withen this topic
5. Sit back and enjoy the site and add to it when you feel the need.

Josh

·
Registered
133 Posts
HELLO, hElLo, HeLlO and hello Hey I had to try. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Pick three my lord, pick three. Of course that's only funny on Shrek when the moron saying it is holding up only two fingers, looks like you'll need to send those goodies out to us before they go bad..bbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it is like can food, it doesn't go bad..... :2funny: nice try though. I can't believe nobody would like to win a prize.

Josh

·
Registered
19 Posts
I joined last weekend.
Thanks, Gary

[quote author=caglezxj link=topic=298.msg1641#msg1641 date=1200181311]

To be a part of the prize drawing you have to be a guest as of today and register for a membership. Remember it is free to become a member!
I have been blessed with the site starting out as well as it has, and in return for all new guest will be entered into a prize drawing once you register. All you need to do is register and become a member. Post up inside this topic and say Hello, or whatever you would like. I will then at the end of the 4 weeks, put the names in a hat and draw names. I have 3 prizes right now for grabs and possibly more by the end of the 4 weeks. So you could be a winner real easy.

Rules:

3. At the end of the 4 weeks I will hold the drawing. No need to be Present :2funny:
4. I will e-mail or p.m. you that you have won and will get your address at that time. Don't post your address withen this topic

Josh

[/quote]

·
Registered
31 Posts
I guess I'm still new.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nvwolfer said:
I joined last weekend.
Thanks, Gary

caglezxj said:

To be a part of the prize drawing you have to be a guest as of today and register for a membership. Remember it is free to become a member!

Rules:

Josh
Your name will be added, however if there is no body else to enter for the prize there will be no need for a drawing. :2funny:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Very good Jr I thought about linking this in your intro but heck you found it first.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
poorfarmer said:
Hey, I am here and I like free stuff

Mark
Sorry poorfarmer you registered before this started. I will hold a member drive if a few of you are interested.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Bigdog800efi said:
I drug a few from another site O0
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.. Does this mean you'll be our resident pharmacist.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is a family site and I don't know how this reflects the management of the board by drugging new members! :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts