Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO MAKES A HALF DOOR FOR THE RANGER IF NO ONE DOES. WHO HAS MADE THERE OWN AND POST SOME PIC PLEASE O0

·
Registered
40 Posts
caglezxj can hook you up. O0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
It will be a little while out before I start selling the doors, but I will have them and everyone will know when I do.

thanks for the bump Ranger 29.5

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know this may not be the proper place and all, but I suppose it's as good as any. If any of you fellows get the wild hair to build any kind of handicapped accessories, let me know. I'm a wheelchair warrior and for what it's worth, I'll be happy to add my two cents to your project.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Is there anything you need Soonerpgh I can fab up almost anything, if you are looking for something special let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks, caglezxj. I may hit you up in the future for a gadget or two, specifically hand controls. Right now, I am unemployed and stuck with the Sportsman 4x4. It's a rugged machine, but not exactly what I need. I need one I can get in and buckle up, not sit astride and hold on. :)

When I can afford the payments, I'll set myself up with a new Ranger or RZR and then I'll definitely need some work done. In the meantime, I'm just trying to research all I can so I know what to do when the day gets here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not to sound dumb, what is the purpose of Half doors?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I want them to keep my legs in during a roll over and also to keep sticks from jabbing me. Could also keep some of the mud off if you was trying to stay clean for some reason! ;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just installed some half size doors. They actually aren't doors, they bolt into place permanently. My wife found them on ebay for $120. Mine are the aluminium doors and have flame cutouts in them. They look really good on there. I will try to get some pics on in a day or two.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here is what he got

·
Registered
345 Posts
Pretty cool looking, but looks like something for me to trip over when I forget they are there! :uglystupid2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yup, But I would like the Bars O0

·
Registered
31 Posts
I only tripped on them one time. Since then I know better. Of course I haven't been riding yet while consuming adult beverages. Oh well, my friends will get a good laugh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts