Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen several posts and comments from individuals over the last few weeks who have stated that Polaris is already building 2022 year model Rangers. I'm wondering if anyone has actually taken delivery of a 2022 model or know first hand of one that has been delivered to a dealer for resale? I still have a 2021 on order with an estimated ship time of August 23 - October 5, which Polaris has assured me will remain a 2021 model. I'm doubtful that Polaris has actually started producing 2022 models when they still haven't completed 2021 orders, but I've seen several people say for certain that Polaris is currently building 2022 models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a ultimate NS crew 2 weeks ago and was told November delivery, I still have my doubts but that is what he is being told.
I don't think we'll know for certain what Polaris is doing until we see the first 2022 units delivered. I was originally told over the phone by Polaris that they would fulfill all of the 2021 orders prior to manufacturing 2022, but then there's some people who claim to have "inside knowledge" who say they are already building 2022s. I understand the supply constraints and unknown timing of being able to fulfill orders, but it sure would be nice if Polaris would just come out tell us what their overall plans are with regards to old and new orders.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
93 Posts
I don't think we'll know for certain what Polaris is doing until we see the first 2022 units delivered. I was originally told over the phone by Polaris that they would fulfill all of the 2021 orders prior to manufacturing 2022, but then there's some people who claim to have "inside knowledge" who say they are already building 2022s. I understand the supply constraints and unknown timing of being able to fulfill orders, but it sure would be nice if Polaris would just come out tell us what their overall plans are with regards to old and new orders.
I was told directly from the rep at Polaris the the 21 Camo NS crew i ordered had been changed to a 22 and i ordered 3rd week in June. Told me End of Sept beginning of Oct. For what thats worth

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told directly from the rep at Polaris the the 21 Camo NS crew i ordered had been changed to a 22 and i ordered 3rd week in June. Told me End of Sept beginning of Oct. For what thats worth
I've been told a few different things since my order on June 10. The Polaris rep who called me back in July said my order might be changed to a 2022 year model. The dealer also told me the same thing around that time. Since then every rep I've spoken or e-mailed with said my unit will be a 2021.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've been told a few different things since my order on June 10. The Polaris rep who called me back in July said my order might be changed to a 2022 year model. The dealer also told me the same thing around that time. Since then every rep I've spoken or e-mailed with said my unit will be a 2021.
Ordered 22 May, 2021. At the current rate,:( I fully expect it to be a 2023 sometime after January 1, 2023.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've seen several posts and comments from individuals over the last few weeks who have stated that Polaris is already building 2022 year model Rangers. I'm wondering if anyone has actually taken delivery of a 2022 model or know first hand of one that has been delivered to a dealer for resale? I still have a 2021 on order with an estimated ship time of August 23 - October 5, which Polaris has assured me will remain a 2021 model. I'm doubtful that Polaris has actually started producing 2022 models when they still haven't completed 2021 orders, but I've seen several people say for certain that Polaris is currently building 2022 models.
Received a 2022 Ranger EV (or at least the title says 2022) back in mid July.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Polaris NorthStar crew Premium the beginning of July the first day they started taking orders. Said around 8 weeks. been moved twice and received notice today from dealer that said.... The estimated ship dates for your Polaris machine has been changed to TBD. I was told that NorthStar machines will not be released any earlier than Mid November

·
Registered
69 Posts
I talked to Polaris this week. They still don't have a ship date on mine. He did tell me that if I ordered a 21, that's what I would get. He also told me the 21 models would be built and shipped before any 22 model Rangers.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I
Have seen a few 22 570 Rangers at dealers, but the polaris rep told me last week that I would be getting a 21 model highlifter crew and that no 22s would be delivered until the 21s were delivered.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was told by my dealer that there are 40,000 2022 Rangers that are partially built, but are waiting for parts to finish them. I ordered mine in June, and was told it should arrive October.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was told by my dealer that there are 40,000 2022 Rangers that are partially built, but are waiting for parts to finish them. I ordered mine in June, and was told it should arrive October.
Was told 2 weeks ago, that it'll be November and when they update their schedule it may get updated to early Nov... At least by thanksgiving the way it sounds.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Been seeing some 2022, 570s, RZRs and 1000 xp single seaters leaving my local dealer. Kinda frustrating seeing 22s go out the door and i cant even get a ship date on my 2021.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered a 2022 northstar crew ultimate white July 9, got a date few weeks ago from polaris december 23-february 9. Polaris told me the northstar's would be the last of 2022 models built because they are more complicated builds.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts