Polaris Ranger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is yours a 2021 or 2022? I ordered exact same machine but I ordered July 9, was first day you could order 2022. Was told by polaris dec 23 - feb 9.
I ordered a SP570 Premium on August 18, Owners Connection at Polaris told me a delivery date of 10-21-21 to 12-06-21, today I contacted Owner connection again and received a email that the ship date is from today to January 6 2022.....seems the goalpost keeps moving.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some 2022's will be delivered before all the 21's are completed. The 2022 Rangers being delivered are basic models. All enclosed cabs are sent to a third party authorized facility that finishes the cabs. That is where the bottleneck occurs. Chips, accessories, and parts that are stuck in the supply chain are installed at these facilities. Ride command shortages are caught up and 21's are moving out with some being delayed because of shipping issues but the new and improved A/C compressors are in shortage right now for the Northstar 22's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered mine Mid June. Was told each month, "Next Month". Sounds more like between Nov 11th - December 10th. It's 5 - 6 Month wait.
I ordered my ranger 570 Midsize June 14th. Ordered it with a roof a rear windshield and a front glass push out windshield. My dealer contacted me and inform me that they received it. They're prepping now picking up Wednesday November 10th. I was informed that the front glass windshield is on back order and he has no idea when it will come in. I also purchased a trailering cover that's in too.😀

·
Registered
15 Posts
I picked up my ‘22 Ranger. SP 570 last month(October 7th). I originally ordered a ‘21 in early June. Polaris changed it to a ‘22 i early August. The dealer honored the original price plus the original Hero’s Advantage Plan discount which changed with the new ‘22s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Northstar on August 25. Today I got a shipment date of march 10 - April 22 of 2022. Lets see they originally said November which of course I chuckled at but perhaps I will at least have it by when the 2023s should be coming out. :)

21 - 40 of 63 Posts