Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on heat in a 2019 ranger xp1000 w/front+back windshield, doors. Dont want to pony up for polaris heater. Just need something to take chill off as we ride. Any 12v heaters that work? Propane?

·
Vendor
123 Posts
Our FIRESTORM underhood heaters are VERY popular. OEM fit and finish and we work with a high end France heating company on the kits. They go for $499.99 retail (fraction of Polaris), put out instant and very hot heat, and we can do forum discounts. Shoot me info if interested.....should be some guys on this forum that have them already for further input.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Our FIRESTORM underhood heaters are VERY popular. OEM fit and finish and we work with a high end France heating company on the kits. They go for $499.99 retail (fraction of Polaris), put out instant and very hot heat, and we can do forum discounts. Shoot me info if interested.....should be some guys on this forum that have them already for further input.

Thanks!
I installed one on my wife's machine (2012 800 xp) this fall and it was super easy to install. Took me about 2 hours but I could have done it in one. I'll be putting one on my new machine when I get it this spring.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts