Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Hello from Baja

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Pops 
#1 ·
Just want to thank you all for your postings. I just bought a new 2008 XP. Hope my attempt at posting photos works.
I noticed that you have to click on these photo to enlarge them.

[attachment deleted by admin]

#2 ·
Nice! I have heard of moterhome fishing where you cast your pole out and then set the pole in the bumper of the moterhome. When you catch a fish you just start up the motorhome and back up to land the fish. It looks like you could do that with your ranger too. Also, nice dog, do you duck hunt?

#3 ·
Use to hunt but I moved down here full time now. This Lab, Mason, has no clue on retrieving, birds, hunting .... pretty much has no clue about anything retriever but he loves the water and is a good companion. Oh, he does have one thing my other Labs had, a nose for food O0

#5 ·
Photos

Thanks Josh for the info on the photos. I'm on a really slow satellite service so I can appreciate the size. You or who ever designed the site has done some really neat things. You all should be proud. I'm sure I'll have some fun here too. Russ

#6 ·
Hey, Russ

I designed the site and the way I wanted to lay it out. I do have a guy that helps me out on some php scripting from time to time. I am mostly old school html. Thanks for the nice comments also. If there is ever anything you would like to see here just post in the comment sections.

Josh

#8 ·
Hi Russ and welcome to our site.

Josh designed it great but we all make it better! O0

Nice ride there and what a great area you have for it. I can't even think of going riding in my RZR and leaving the dog home. She would be real pissed and make me pay.

I too am on a slow Satellite, Wildblue, and appreciate the click to expand pics or the photo hosting sites. Just makes things better for us all.

So what fish are you casting for out there?

Gary

#9 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm really very ignorant when it comes to computers so I don't have a clue what all goes into building a site. But I like the way this one works. If I had FG's Machine I don't think I'd get it dirty. It's just too pretty. Well,maybe I'd enter it in the Baja 1000. Very nice! Gas is still $2.50 here. But my nearest gas station is an hour away. Half of that is over wash board. This is a great place to have a quad. Just get on and go for days if you want. 99% on dirt & no trailering for the normal rides out a couple hundred miles. I've tried to post my photo site in my signature area. hope it works. Just snap shots around here. Have fun everyone!

#10 ·
Hey,

I made your signature picture work. I just picked out a picture in the gallery that had the ranger in it. If you would like a different one in there just post the link up and I will add it for you. Photo Galleries can't be added to signatures to show the actual picture. The link can if that is what you wanted.

Josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.