Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got here. :) Looking forward to good discussion.

Colby

·
Registered
181 Posts
The more the merrier!! Good to see ya! If I ever get back down south I will have to look all you guys up! The next time I come down I will ask you guys for suggestions before I leave IN.! About three years ago there were several places I wanted to visit and Baton Rouge and New Orleans were on my list. I drove like 1600 or 1800 miles in a week and got to see everything but I am sure I missed even more!

Mark

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey, Glad to see you over here. It is nice seeing members I have met from other sites. We all give you a warm welcome!

Josh

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Otter,

How come your Ranger is hovering in the air in your picture? :2funny:

Colby

·
Registered
133 Posts
MyHoundWillFindU said:
Otter,

How come your Ranger is hovering in the air in your picture? :2funny:

Colby
I told you I Had it liffited. I just didn't tell the truth about how high in the air its was.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you fill the tires with helium? :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Must be them Gators can jump pretty high! ;D

Nice looking rig there but they all look alot better with some mud and swamp weeds hanging all over them.

When I first got my Red RZR all my buddies were whistleing at me. I wanted a green but took the first one that came in. Now I just keep it a little dirty so it doesn't stick out so much and I am glad I got the red because they are faster don't you know! :2funny:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It stays dirty most of the time. Here is some video shot at Mud Creek back last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-0WJMyc5v4

Colby

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speaking of gators; here you go...

The fellow on the far left is a friend from Indiana and the guy in the middle is a friend from Texas. Neither would get in the water when we took the boat out on the river that afternoon. ;D

Colby

·
Registered
181 Posts
where is the guy from IN located at in Indiana???? He looks familiar

Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
Who is the Goofy looking dude in the shorts and white shirt?

·
Registered
477 Posts
MyHoundWillFindU said:
It stays dirty most of the time. Here is some video shot at Mud Creek back last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-0WJMyc5v4

Colby
Cool video!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts