Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, just found the site and have enjoyed what I have been reading. I have been involved in Rangers and RZRs for a few years. Just recently moved from Texas to Virginia and found that I have to learn a new way to ride the trails. When I was in Texas we spent most of the time riding in the mud and water. Here in Virginia not much water holes, lots of rock and most everything is either uphill or down. Hoping to learn some need stuff from the site and share some of my learning when I can.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Pops. I tried to see where in VA you are located, but the place you list yielded no results. Maybe it's "Duffield, VA" ? Anyway, glad you're here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cathead77 said:
Welcome to the forum, Pops. I tried to see where in VA you are located, but the place you list yielded no results. Maybe it's "Duffield, VA" ? Anyway, glad you're here.
Typo while filling out the profile. But Yes it's Duffield, Va for the mailing address, I'm not really sure what community the house actually sits in, I still lost most of the time once I get off the highway. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts