Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just bought a Ranger XP 1000 EPS full options.
I am very disappointed with this very expensive purchase. Indeed there is overheating of the cockpit, by the engine, under the bench and in the back. At 25 ° outside, it is 35 ° inside. Even doors removed it is very unpleasant. All my passengers are full of being too hot.
Is it a general problem ? Have other owners the same problem ?
Thank you.
Bertrand - France

·
Registered
4 Posts
Only thought I have is if the tray covering the battery bay is missing exhaust heat would be drawn into the cab.

·
Registered
2019 XP1000 Camo
158 Posts
Stuff some towels between the seat bottom and back. Helps cut down the dust and cold air in winter also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is it the crew? Not sure how your model is, but the back seat bottom on mine has slide in tabs at the rear that secures seat bottom down flush. My seat bottom also has a foam like, aluminum lined material stuck on seat bottom with some sort of sure grip adhesive.
The front portion of my bed box has a flexible rubber/plastic type flap which seals down against rear frame behind seat which blocks heat and dust.
Again, not sure how yours is setup but some pics of seat bottom, engine compartment and rear of seat may help others give some tips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts