Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my 6x6 taken apart by one mechanic who dumped the job before repairing or re-assembling the machine and parts have been lost in the transfer.
I am specifically looking for mid brake mounting assembly parts, but would be interested in finding a 1999-2001 Polaris 6x6 Ranger to purchase for parts. Any of the mail order internet sites I have come across do not have all the necessary hardware available!
This machine has had WAY too much money sunk into it and it needs to be in the bush at work in 2-3 weeks!

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Seth Macdonald
Dunster BC
Canada

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie here really enjoy this site!
I'm debating the purchase of a 1999 ranger 6x6. I've driven the thing and it runs and drives good. What frightens me is the availability of parts. I'm not scared to turn a wrench. SO SHOULD I MAKE THE PURCHASE???????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Matcnc - did you purchase it? I am looking to buy one today. The parts availability is pretty limited, but I may just gamble on it.

Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie here really enjoy this site!
I'm debating the purchase of a 1999 ranger 6x6. I've driven the thing and it runs and drives good. What frightens me is the availability of parts. I'm not scared to turn a wrench. SO SHOULD I MAKE THE PURCHASE???????
Just bought a 2001 6x6. Have found most parts available from Polaris. Just hang on to your wallet, although I would suspicion that's the case with all of the machines.

https://ranger.polaris.com/en-us/parts/#/s/POL/A99RF50AA//1/

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've found you can get the part numbers on one of the Polaris sites, but very often you can enter the number in the search engine on Amazon and find them much cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts