Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the decal installed on my trailer today.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Looks Good! hey I noticed the material that is suppose to pull away from the decal in the opening of the R in Forum is still there. You can take your finger nail or something and peel that out. I have installed 1 that did the same thing. Thanks for promoting this site.

What does your trailer measure to the roof? How much clearance do you have to the roof when the ranger is in there?

Josh

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seen that after I took the picture, and removed it.

Trailer height inside is 76", the RZR is supposed to be 69". The rear door height is 69 1/2", so it just barely fits. here is a picture of it loaded.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had mine built 6" taller than standard specifically for the Ranger, Now that I have it I wished I got the one 4' longer.. Who knew they'd make thes new toy's and blah blah blah..

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe Haulmark will make them to your specifications. I would assume other manufacturers would do the same. I had extra cross members installed in mine and also had 2 windows installed.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mine is 21' long. 16 plus 5' V Nose. It looks like they changed some of the specs since mine was built, but below is the specs on it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
1st said:
Looking Good!!!!!

Josh.........still waiting on the Koozies, so I can pay ya for them and the sticker :)
Hey,

Sorry about the koozies. What was your order? I had about 6 at one time and thought I had sent them all off. Give me you info again and how many. I can get them out tomorrow.

Josh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
thndrcat6 said:
HOW CAN I GET SOME STICKERS AND KOOZIES?
Koozies
1 = 3.00 plus 1.00 shipping
5 = 10.00 plus 2.00 shipping
10 = 17.00 plus 3.00 shipping

Stickers

Small 3.00 buy 5 get them for 10.00 size is 8" x 3/4"
large 6.00 buy 2 get them for 10.00 36" x 2"

Please e-mail me for any orders. I will give you my pay-pal info.

Josh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts