Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Helping promote this site

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  jackh 
#1 ·
Finally got the decal installed on my trailer today.

[attachment deleted by admin]

#3 ·
Looks Good! hey I noticed the material that is suppose to pull away from the decal in the opening of the R in Forum is still there. You can take your finger nail or something and peel that out. I have installed 1 that did the same thing. Thanks for promoting this site.

What does your trailer measure to the roof? How much clearance do you have to the roof when the ranger is in there?

Josh

#4 ·
I seen that after I took the picture, and removed it.

Trailer height inside is 76", the RZR is supposed to be 69". The rear door height is 69 1/2", so it just barely fits. here is a picture of it loaded.

#6 ·
I had mine built 6" taller than standard specifically for the Ranger, Now that I have it I wished I got the one 4' longer.. Who knew they'd make thes new toy's and blah blah blah..

#7 ·
I believe Haulmark will make them to your specifications. I would assume other manufacturers would do the same. I had extra cross members installed in mine and also had 2 windows installed.

#9 ·
Mine is 21' long. 16 plus 5' V Nose. It looks like they changed some of the specs since mine was built, but below is the specs on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.