Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I like the white an almost got it. I ended up with the 07 xp silver 700

I have had my "all stock" Ranger for a short period of time. Today I got several "bolt on'' modifications. I put the rear bumper, front brush guard and diamond plate roof. I will post the pictures in a day or so.

Lynerd

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have only seen one white one, and it does turn your head when riding....

·
Registered
133 Posts
The white is sharp looking, However with me being in Law-enforcement, I jusr had to TACTICAL :police: :police: :police:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was going to try and post a few pictures for my Ranger. I bought some bolt on parts, the roof, brush guard, rear bumper .

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lynerd, where did you find the diamond plate top?
I have never run onto one, looks good, and I like the heat reflectance of it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was just about to ask about the diamond plate top also!!! I want one!

·
Registered
50 Posts
After some consideration about aftermarket parts, I thought I would stop by the dealer here in Tampa and see what he had. ??? I had seen this top at his shop before-he sold some Rangers to the military. :-\

He has these made for his store here locally. (or somewhere in Florida). It took about 15 minutes to install. Comes with U-hook bolts, rubber coated and the top is pre-drilled, so you just line it up and place the hooks through. ( I will post some pictures later) It also came with 8 rubber stick on spacers to keep the top from sitting directly on the metal. (to Metal) I added some weather strip with the self adhesive all around the top of the roll cage.

I must say I really did not want to spend the money on the top, but once I saw it and had it in had it was the way to go. 8) 8) It is strong , you can stand on it, mount to and it has a small overhang (not visible in the photos).

I had considered buying my accessories online and am still going to get a winch. But when I calculated the shipping in to the price of the brush guard and bumpers, roof etc .....the cost was about the same with a 15% in store discount. And I had them in hand (or in truck :) )

You may be wondering how much the roof is............................the list price before and discount is $399. BMS motor sports in Tampa on Hillsbough ave. There may be a picture of it on their website.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
looks just like my top, and I welded bolts on the bottom of the top and used a piece of flat stock across the rollcage to hold it down. I used 2 bolts per piece of flat stock and used the flat stock on all 4 corners. Is your aluminum or steel?

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice ride love the colour

1 - 15 of 15 Posts