Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Kelly. I work in sales for Hotride4u. I love to camp, go for long rides, travel to new places. We have RZR's and a Ranger. Traveling to new dunes or places to ride is always fun. I am a female if you haven't guessed... a girly girly that likes to ride. We are always looking for people to ride with. :) My three favorite trouble makers....

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We don't know anything about these "Dunes" you speak of here on the right coast but it sure looks like fun!

Our riding is more about rocks, trees, tight trails with fallen logs and wash outs. Standard equipment is a chain saw and winch.

I have to get a good laugh when looking at how some of you have your machines set up. Lights and all kinds of Whack hanging all over the place that would be in complete ruins the first couple of miles here.

We all need to keep in mind that every area of this country offers a host of different riding conditions and what works in the Dunes won't work here or there. I'm sure my east coast mountain RZR would be lost out by you guys but then you wouldn't be able to catch me here on my turf. It's all GOOD!

I love checking out how you all have them set up for your areas and then I go out to the shop to patch up the damage from my last outting! You guys have really pretty paint and we have Duct Tape! ;D
You get upset if you scratch something up and we are thrilled if we come back with all our plastics in one piece.

Where else can we all go to see all the different variations of the sport we love?

Welcome Kelly and all your trouble makers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts