Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as in Lower Arkansas !!!!!!!!

Just bought my First Ranger, hence the handle...1st Ranger ;D Been around em for several years and know what they can do, haven't found anything they can't do around here anyway!

Bought an 07 XP 700 Camo from one of my buds at the Deer camp......it's pretty well loaded....hard cab with hard doors, heater, nerf bars, the roll bar on the bed, 4000# winch, 2 gun scabbards, and 2 off road lights over the windshield....and probably a few more things I can't remember!!! I've ridden and driven this machine at the camp, and can't remember all the goodies!! the guy I bought it from, seems to buy a new one every year or so....got more money than he can ever spend...part owner of a Bank...seems his wife was giving some grief over having too many toys, so he decided he'll sell the ranger,,,,told me I could bet a $100, he'd have another one before hunting season!!!!!!!

We live about 350 miles apart, so he is going to deliver it and the trailer I bought from him..16ft with side ramp on the front and a rear ramp...to the Camp, this weekend, and I'll pick it up next weekend after I work off for my 3 day weekend!!! Gonna be a long 2 weeks!!!! can't wait to get it and play, and then make maybe a few mods to suit me, as I might accidentally wind up using it at work !!!!!! Sometimes when ya got to patrol 12-15 miles of powerline thru the boonies when it's raining/dark/cold and nasty...the Ranger will be better than the company wheeler...besides, I call haul the materials and tools easier with the Ranger!!! But mostly gonna use it at the deer camp, and do some trail rides too!

Nice site, I've already got some ideas, so I'll be checking in !!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. Looks like you purchased a package deal, get us some pictures up. Have you ever been to the Super Lift ORV Park? I thought about taking my jeep there last year.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome indeed, that's a lucky story. Only thing I would add is right at the end.................. something like,, or maybe I'll just use it for every thing cause dang I like the time I'll spend in my new Ranger.. Hang in there my friend "Ranger Christmas" will be there before you know it.

Oh one more thing bring a can of gas for the first ride or you will walk out as they are just that nice..

Here's my 06 mossy 700 pulling this truck up out of a ledge he slipped off to the left, the blond is my boy the other two were the ones with tight sphincters hanging off that ledge..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome, and hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!!! Seems to be some good people on here!! Otterbob...we're close to being neighbors...am from Camden, about 35 miles north of El dorado.........maybe we can get a ride going sometime this spring!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had fun in LA we had an apartment just up Jefferson from oschner clinic with a view of the Mississippi..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well, after hunting seasion, well get together on my club and do some ridding. Be lookin for the invite in the South Chapter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts