Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the best of both worlds I think, for extended trips and when the whole family goes I find this setup to work wonders, bare in mind out here where we ride you don't need a town vehicle cause you can ride your toy's right into town..

And this is how we go when right close to the house and for day trips..

What do you prefer..

·
Registered
345 Posts
This is how we travel, with an open trailer for the Ranger and Yamaha Grizzly behind...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am afraid to post pics of how I travel :'( You guys are ling better than Me!! But I think Code Blue may be my long lost Father or Brother or something, I like that set up!!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I had the trailer built it was originally for (from front to rear), a phoenix, 800 sportsman and 700 xp ranger, I had it built 6 inches higher than the norm to accommodate the roll bars and roof of the ranger.. Well now it holds that 200 phoenix For my son and two Razor's to a tee, in the nose I have a spare for the RV, and Trailer stacked so I can push the phoenix brush guard up tight to it. My theory is if I pull a toy hauler, I have to smell gas, and it's limited for all the toy's. I have since sold the Ranger, the 800 sport, and two Phoenixes. I think my next time out I'll put two of the phoenix's in the front.. Bla Bla Bla, just rambling on about stuff thanks for listening..

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have no pics and they wouldn't hold a candle to these rigs anyway. I have a huge white 15 passenger van modified for a wheelchair and a small open trailer. I load the tent and everything I may need on it and off we go. When my ship comes in, I'll upgrade, but the harbor is empty with no sails in sight right now.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Code said:
I found the best of both worlds I think, for extended trips and when the whole family goes I find this setup to work wonders, bare in mind out here where we ride you don't need a town vehicle cause you can ride your toy's right into town..

And this is how we go when right close to the house and for day trips..

What do you prefer..
WOW thats a steep hill

·
Registered
345 Posts
Soonerpgh, thats EXACTLY how it all starts ;D We started out in tents....a few too many cold, wet nights, then we found a beater of a motorhome, then upgrade, upgrade, upgrade.....the next thing you know, there you are.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am with you soonerpgh - we travel - well lets say light! We are looking into the motorhome/camper idea but right now I don't think we would use it enough to justify it. Maybe when Noah (our 2 year old) gets a little older.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm with Sooner on this one! Still sitting on the dock and waiting :2funny:

I did stay at a Holiday inn last night and even bought a Lottery ticket.

Not sure what I would buy if I had the cash but I think it's safe to say I wouldn't be working my tail off for the meager existance we have now.

As for that ship, I think mine is lost at sea!

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is how we roll. Yea, Im just that cheap. :2funny:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Otterbob, You are on the same plane as I am. I Travel in my '05 F-150 and an open trailer!

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts