Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my audio setup I want speakers and some subs. Can you put a waterproof sub box on the bed of your ranger

I have a Polaris Ranger 400 ( Base Model Green) 4x4

Thank your for answers in response, Also this is my first post.

·
Registered
442 Posts
It's a custom stereo, you can put anything wherever it pleases you man. Lots of guys run tunes from their iPod or other device. Regular headsets don't take well to the vibration and dirt. If you're planning to run a big amp make sure you don't out run the stator, you may need to add a car battery if the amp draws more than the stator outputs. Remember that stators aren't alternators, if you tax them near capacity too much they'll burn out. Make sure you have plenty of battery for your set up. Welcome to the forum bro.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Bout the only limitation on that kind of deal is ur checkbook. I have seen some wild setups. I got my stuff from a local pawn shop and best buy store.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I not trying to keep the thread on for forever but .... you know the halos they make for BMW's and you see them on camaro's I seen some for ATV but will they work for my ranger

·
Registered
4 Posts
For my audio setup I want speakers and some subs. Can you put a waterproof sub box on the bed of your ranger

I have a Polaris Ranger 400 ( Base Model Green) 4x4

Thank your for answers in response, Also this is my first post.
All SSV Works speakers are now 100% Marine grade and fully waterproof.

We offer a -10% forum discount as well. Please let me know if I can help.:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hidden sub

just wandering has anyone built a subbox for a 2014 Polaris Ranger 900xp . I built a box for what space under dash (small). then I measured to build box to fit around the battery under the passenger seat. neither worked out. has anyone got any ideas. the space seat is good if the battery was located elsewhere. any ideas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts