Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i came over from PCR to join you i have a 08 xp with all the goodies on i Live in Ione and ride a lot why not its fun
if you get up this way i'm on greenhouse road just ask somebody will show ya and stpo by Don Chapman ;D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you as a member. Lots of great people here. Check out the Member Faces post in General Discussions. It would be great to have pictures of all of our members.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hey Drummerboy! Talk about being on the other side of the country! WOW, I'm in NY but glad to have you here because it is all about meeting folks from all over.

I have an RZR and usually hang out in sections for the RZR but I also check out the other spots when I have nothing better to do but see whats going on here at PRF.

We are growing fast and the more we all talk back and forth the more info and interesting things there will be to read about.

Most of us also go to other sites so don't feel like its not OK to be members elsewhere and still be very welcome here.

Hope you like our site and stop in often.

Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Garyits fun to see what is going on other places and how thier doing it ya learn alot that way Don ione wa.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome drummerboy. If ya play drums I play bass. If ya don't play drums I play bass anyway.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey cathead77, if you play ba$$, do you play crappy? How about salmon and steelhead? ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Dang how did I miss this intro, Welcome Don. As I indicated in the other thread I love it up there. Maybe I'm a Redneck but the food at Ken's is divine. I also like Cathy's in Metaline Falls..

Don I see your south by the airport.. Let me know when the snow gets to where I can come up there, we flat out love that place.

Also if you PM or email me your phone number I'll add you to my speed dial..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ok I wrote those down and edited your post for your security, I'll try to call this morning after all kids are in school..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Won't be any Salmon in the state of Washington this year, at least for now I read all commercial Salmon fishing was canceled.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
code blue you missed a good ride yesterday we went up the power line still 2 to 3 feet of snow in places and good old mud ;D made thoes tracks work it was fun Don Ione Wa.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah I got your pic's lookin' good, Just met a fellow Bike rider down here who also rides his Polaris' up there so we might have a decent group coming up the last of this month..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts