Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 2004 Polaris Ranger 400 2 seater and i am looking for an innovative way to put a gun rack inside the cab just in case it is raining. I am kind of leaning towards building not buying if you have any ideas i would like picks to please thank you.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
:)I have the
Quick DrawUTV Overhead Gun Rack made by Great Day. I have this in my 2011 Ranger 800 XP, and it works great. Simple to install, and easy to remove if you want to take it out. I purchased mine from utvpartsandaccessories.com for $89 plus shipping. Fast service too.:)

Hello i have a 2004 Polaris Ranger 400 2 seater and i am looking for an innovative way to put a gun rack inside the cab just in case it is raining. I am kind of leaning towards building not buying if you have any ideas i would like picks to please thank you.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
:)I have the
Quick DrawUTV Overhead Gun Rack made by Great Day. I have this in my 2011 Ranger 800 XP, and it works great. Simple to install, and easy to remove if you want to take it out. I purchased mine from utvpartsandaccessories.com for $89 plus shipping. Fast service too.:)
That's the one I thought I was getting when they sent me the Great Day quick draw upright one that I reviewed (see link in previous message). My original intention was to compare overhead racks, but there was a miscommunication with the manufacturer. Glad you like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts