Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I’ll never buy another machine and not have everything installed at the dealer again.

Took me a solid 10 hours to get this installed. It works great and looks factory. Running duct work was the worst part imo.

Should’ve just bought a north star and been done with it. Live and learn.

This is the one I installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heat is nice as we get older. I have a 2018 XP1000 and I was going to add doors and heater. That install is quite intensive. I decided to just go buy a 2020 Camo Northstar. I’m having my Boss v-plow removed and re-installed on my Northstar today. Do you have doors?

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I put the premium roll down doors on. I originally bought a camo xp 1000 in May. I’ve added tip windshield and wiper, roof, back glass , doors, winch,stereo,heater, lift , tires and wheels. I should have bought a northstar lol. I bet I have 40hours labor in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like a nice unit. I’m liking the Northstar, its quieter inside and warms up nice. It has the ride command which i need to figure out.
Did go bigger tires on it? I’m thinking about 29“ tires just hoping it don’t affect the plowing. I have to install my high lifter spring on the front when I get my machine back Plus other things.

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
I installed a Firestorm in my xp900 back in 2014. That was a tough and longer job than I
ever expected. It does work great, but I like you would never buy another without the heater
installed at the factory.

·
Super Moderator
1,873 Posts
Great job by the way... looks nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts