Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I decided to call my insurance agent (State Farm) to see what insurance would cost for my 2019 ranger 1000. With a 500 dollar deductible they came up with $31 per month. That is based on $$19000 value and $3000 accessories. I was wondering how much others pay and who they insure with

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well there’s a catch, they won’t let you just get Ranger insurance, have to have auto also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Progressive,,,,I think the Ranger is $105. a year $3000 in accessories, the Ace is $94. a year. Its written like a motorcycle policy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Forgot what they told me.
I was trying to strap my xp 900 down on the trailer.
The Old Lady was talking to them on the phone when I bought it and was leaving the dealership.
I have a Harley Davidson on Progressive.
Think they went up like 8.00 a month.
Told them.to give me like a 750.00 deductible policy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My Ranger is $420 or so a year with Progressive, also have boat and camper with them. May be time to renegotiate

·
Registered
84 Posts
$500 deductible
Credit is great
I have $7000 in accessories
Speeding ticket two years ago 55 in a 45.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yesterday I decided to call my insurance agent (State Farm) to see what insurance would cost for my 2019 ranger 1000. With a 500 dollar deductible they came up with $31 per month. That is based on $$19000 value and $3000 accessories. I was wondering how much others pay and who they insure with
I’m with Geico and I’m paying $159 for 12 months. That’s for a Northstar with a value of about $28,000. It is with a motorcycle too, so I’m getting multi vehicle discount.

·
Registered
5 Posts
$135/yr full coverage and $3000 in accessories w Erie

I would be careful I had ERIE last year was supposed to be full replacement value first two years and $3000 in accessories and I hit a deer and totaled my machine it was 11 months old I had it almost paid off they only gave me 80% of the machine I lost over 5000 dollars I switched to nationwide was cheaper to

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would be careful I had ERIE last year was supposed to be full replacement value first two years and $3000 in accessories and I hit a deer and totaled my machine it was 11 months old I had it almost paid off they only gave me 80% of the machine I lost over 5000 dollars I switched to nationwide was cheaper to
Erie agent here. Sorry that happened. It definitely depends on how it all is written. ACV vs replacement cost. Always read the fine print on your insurance policy. Never assume.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I pay $36/month for 2012 800 Xp with State Farm. Either you are getting a great deal. Or I am getting screwed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Ranger 900 XP
26 Posts
I am $136/year and only went up $5 since first year through progressive. $500 deductible, good credit, 0 accidents, no tickets/moving violations. Mine is written as a motorcycle/off road vehicle policy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’m meeting my agent in the morning. All my toys have been through Progressive and they’re over charging me. I hope I can get a better deal.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well ole Flo has been breaking it off in me for a few years. Let me start by saying I bought a motorcycle back in 2008. My insurance agent for home and auto had pitiful motorcycle insurance, so I searched and Progressive was recommended by several people. As the years went on I added a four wheel, camper , boat and Ranger. I’ve sold the four wheeler and motorcycle. My agent quoted the rest of my “toys” this morning. Saved $125 on Ranger, boat was 1/2 price, camper was $89 a year Vs $250 at Progressive.

I saved a good chunk today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts