Polaris Ranger Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yesterday I decided to call my insurance agent (State Farm) to see what insurance would cost for my 2019 ranger 1000. With a 500 dollar deductible they came up with $31 per month. That is based on $$19000 value and $3000 accessories. I was wondering how much others pay and who they insure with
Just got a state farm quote for full cover including collision of $970/yr. for a $30k Northstar. Agent says its high because state farm considers it a dune buggy.

·
Registered
2021 Ranger crew NS Trail Boss
27 Posts
I’m with State Farm also, my 2018 general four was $40 a month and it was street legal, my new ranger was $72 a month and is also street legal, I called Allstate last Friday and switched to them for $42 a month with a $500 deductible. State Farm told me they can’t compete anymore on side by sides.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m with State Farm also, my 2018 general four was $40 a month and it was street legal, my new ranger was $72 a month and is also street legal, I called Allstate last Friday and switched to them for $42 a month with a $500 deductible. State Farm told me they can’t compete anymore on side by sides.
Are you all sure you’re getting both on road and off-road Coverage? In New Mexico we have to have both if we’re going to ride it on the road… And the unit has to be tagged for both!

·
Registered
2021 Camo 1000 XP
95 Posts
Since my post on page 1 my 2015 900xp was totaled. I got paid WELL for that machine.

I now have a 2021 1000 xp 3 seat in camo also insured through progressive with the same coverages, I now pay $236/year, so about $100 more than I was paying for my 2015.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have coverage in your insurance contract, in such cases, they may offer you a new truck, but in most cases, they will offer a sum of money for your car. You can read on moneyexpert.com how it really works. Rarely do they offer a new car. It is not in their interest because the insurance company will lose a lot of money on this deal. This is why they will offer you to choose between keeping the car and giving you a small sum of money or buying the car for half the price of the car. In such a case, I would choose the second option.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you have coverage in your insurance contract, in such cases, they may offer you a new truck, but in most cases, they will offer a sum of money for your car. You can read on moneyexpert.com how it really works. Rarely do they offer a new car. It is not in their interest because the insurance company will lose a lot of money on this deal. This is why they will offer you to choose between keeping the car and giving you a small sum of money or buying the car for half the price of the car. In such a case, I would choose the second option.
I have zero understanding of your post. Are you talking about cars/trucks, or Ranger side by sides?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts