Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you have your Polaris Ranger or RZR Insurance with? I have mine with State Farm. It is 19.00 a month and covers just about everything.

·
Registered
635 Posts
progressive and if I remember it was/is about 200/yr each

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
My guy put me in with Progressive too and at $200/year to cover just about everything.

I absolutely hate Progressive but only for the owners politics!

Gary

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have progressive, $75 year full coverage.

·
Registered
635 Posts
ok just found my policy full coverage with 100,000/300,00 and 500,000 limits for $117 each

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think mine is $21 / Month with everything except medical on me. Thru American Family. The only reason I want it is for theft..
But since it is not covered on Homeowners I will let them pay for accidents in the woods too

Mark

·
Registered
111 Posts
No Insurance on mine yet, as I just got it Friday...but I'll be at my State Farm agent first thing tomorrow...If I remember right, he quoted me something like $230/year with $100 deductible.............

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1st said:
No Insurance on mine yet, as I just got it Friday...but I'll be at my State Farm agent first thing tomorrow...If I remember right, he quoted me something like $230/year with $100 deductible.............
I am glad to see you are one of us now. You will love it. Get us some pictures up soon.

Josh

·
Registered
39 Posts
Guess I need to get the wifey to call them and get some details. To be honest it slipped my mind.

·
Registered
111 Posts
caglezxj said:
1st said:
I am glad to see you are one of us now. You will love it. Get us some pictures up soon.

Josh
The betterhalf is gonna email me the pics we took this weekend, tonight, so I should get em up tonight or tomorrow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts