Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 ranger premium that came with the bumper. Does a super ATV 4500 black ops winch bolt directly to it? Or does the mounting plate they send allow you to bolt directly to it? IMO The instructions have zero information about the actual mounting of the winch and I can’t get any of the bolt holes lineup no matter the orientation of the winch. If someone can answer that question or send me pictures of their set up or the proper winch mounting plate I need to get that would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, if a winch mount is needed for the 2020 1000 premium bumper?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering the same thing, if a winch mount is needed for the 2020 1000 premium bumper?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So I just got a Super ATV 4500 and yes you will need their winch mount as well. The premium bumper is a 6.625x3in and a 3x4.875. I actually purchased a KFI because they were highly recommended and $25 cheaper than SuperATV. However, had I known I needed the mount as well I would have ordered it all from SuperATV to begin with. Just so it would have all arrived at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts