Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got the sponsorship approved for this site and are excited to help members with their fabrication needs...please check out our new website www.hopfabenterprises.com for examples of the fabrication we do. I have limited the company website to showcase UTV stuff as this is my passion. We have done decorative pool fencing, interior handrails, Jeep Bumpers and tube fenders, outdoor furniture...but again, the interest has been POLARIS RANGER aftermarket fabrication. I have been pleasantly surprised to learn what a great group of people the UTV community is…from customer to fellow fabricators. I recently sponsored a booth at a UTV Show and further expanded the network of suppliers, consultants and fabricator. Look forward to assisting the Polaris Ranger folks in any way that the shop can and provide forum members the best price on custom one off production.
Thanks to the Polaris Ranger Forum for allowing us to be on this site!
Matt Hopf
Owner – Hopfab Enterprises

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome aboard. I believe your company will fit in here just well here. And possibly some of the members can help you with new products as they are always coming up with some neat stuff.

Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts