Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello! 08 Ranger xp700, 3 in lift, ss wheels and lots of stereo stuff.
Looking to do more customizing so I have been enjoying the threads!
Brice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to take some pics tomorrow and post em up! Thanks for the warm welcome! Think I'm gonna like it round here! :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hey OUTCAST, glad you found the site so don't be affraid to post some info in your profile so we all know what part of the country you are in.

We also have Chapter sections so you can do a quick intro to others in your general area.

If you post your age or birthday Josh will send you a birthday wish and the rest of us will bust your chops! ;D

We try to keep things light and friendly so enjoy your visits a do post some pics of your ride and where you ride.

Gary

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to our happy little world, I have to tell ya I have met and ridden with some fine folks I met because of this forum. In fact this weekend I'm meeting up with a family I met here this last winter.. Enjoy and let us know where you are so we can ride with you..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW, really nice welcome! I will take pics tomorrow...didn't have time today. I don't do a ton of riding but would like to. I'll update my profile asap. For now, I live on the east side of houston. Lots of you guys/gals probably are familiar with hwy 90 in Crosby?? Thanks again!
Brice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts