Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my first UTV. Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Premium. Never even ridden in one. Expected delivery Nov. 11 - Dec. 20. It would be a great Christmas present to myself! Now to figure out accessories that I want. Mainly planning to use for hunting, metal detecting and trail rides.
I’m sure I will have many questions for you all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered my first UTV. Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Premium. Never even ridden in one. Expected delivery Nov. 11 - Dec. 20. It would be a great Christmas present to myself! Now to figure out accessories that I want. Mainly planning to use for hunting, metal detecting and trail rides.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats on your choice of machines. I have a 2022 Ultimate that while I have done a LOT of personalizing on was a great machine to start with. As said above your machine will probably be late in arriving but believe me it is worth waiting for. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered my first UTV. Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Premium. Never even ridden in one. Expected delivery Nov. 11 - Dec. 20. It would be a great Christmas present to myself! Now to figure out accessories that I want. Mainly planning to use for hunting, metal detecting and trail rides. I’m sure I will have many questions for you all.
Don’t buy it. Polaris are poorly made. My buddy has one. Nothing but problems. Roof leaks because it’s a two piece roof. Poor design. Windshield leaks from new. Back window leaks rear sway bar is rubbing on the coil overs on the rear shocks etc etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don’t buy one. My buddy has a 2021 Ranger 1000 North Star Premium edition, he paid 45,000$ for it. All the bells and whistles, but the roof leaks,poor design Two piece Roof which doesn’t make sense The windshield leaked from new and so does the back window. When it rains the headliner and everything gets wet inside. Garbage. Also the rear sway bar rubs on the rear coil overs on the shocks, Polaris won’t fix it either. So the rear shocks won’t work properly because the sway bar keeps them from working properly. Lol. I never seen anything like it. I have a Kawasaki Teryx 4 seater 2014 and never had a problem. I Paid 18000 Canadian for it. My buddy pays 45 grand Canadian for this top of the line Polaris and it’s junk. Poor engineering etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts