Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have my hands on my new sp570 crew premium. If any questions hit me up. I know info seems to be a bit scarce on these new units thanks to the model change and slow roll out from polaris...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally have my hands on my new sp570 crew premium. If any questions hit me up. I know info seems to be a bit scarce on these new units thanks to the model change and slow roll out from polaris...
Nice how long did yours take? I have a sp570 premium on order, but only ordered it 3 weeks ago.
I was wondering though. they come with the battery tender hook up in the dash, but the dealer never told me if they come with the part from the outlet to that port. or if i have to buy a tender.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice how long did yours take? I have a sp570 premium on order, but only ordered it 3 weeks ago.
I was wondering though. they come with the battery tender hook up in the dash, but the dealer never told me if they come with the part from the outlet to that port. or if i have to buy a tender.
IF that port is the same as the one on the new Ranger 1000 then you just buy a standard tender that has the same polarity and connector. On Amazon there are some oddball ones wired backwards or the plug is sort of squared off (not rounded like you need). I have a couple that don't fit and a couple that do. Motopower battery tenders on Amazon work, theyre just over $20.

I have a 570 SP Ranger on order, placed it Sep 7th. It might be showing up in the next week or two. We'll see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes you will have to buy a tender and connector. I actually got really lucky with mine, I pre ordered on Nov 9th and was given a soft date of Feb 20th, then my dealer called a week later and said that the had an update of Nov 24th, I was blown away, then they called and said it was here Nov 17th. They really couldn't explain it, they seemed more shocked than me really. I am still waiting on my roof, its supposed to be here this week...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes you will have to buy a tender and connector. I actually got really lucky with mine, I pre ordered on Nov 9th and was given a soft date of Feb 20th, then my dealer called a week later and said that the had an update of Nov 24th, I was blown away, then they called and said it was here Nov 17th. They really couldn't explain it, they seemed more shocked than me really. I am still waiting on my roof, its supposed to be here this week...
lucky! I ordered mine early November, saying it’ll be here Jan 31- March 14. I ordered the 570 sp crew premium also.

How are you liking it!? Did you get ride command?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lucky! I ordered mine early November, saying it’ll be here Jan 31- March 14. I ordered the 570 sp crew premium also.

How are you liking it!? Did you get ride command?
Didnt get ride command, loving it so far, plenty of power/ room. A bit more top heavy than used to. Seems to be very capable machine. Wandering what to do for a winch mount, and may do some wheel spacers for just a bit more side stability on the trails...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts