Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i give up. ??? What is the Karma thing mean? ??? I noticed that the members runnig the site have a five, But what is it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Once someone makes 50 post they can start giving people karma. The more karma is like a way of showing how well a member is on the site. It is something all members once they have reached a certain number of post can add to someone. So if you post a good topic on something I could give you some karma. I think there is a lot of people who has started some good post, but I have been busy with everything else.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see said the 8)blind man

·
Registered
181 Posts
Otterbob, I checked out your website. It is pretty cool!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
He as more done on his myspace than I do. I never have time to do anything on it. I see that you are a gun lover as well. I try to purchase a new every few months, you can't have too many!

·
Registered
35 Posts
poorfarmer said:
Otterbob, I checked out your website. It is pretty cool!!

Mark
I also checked it out . ............Note to self, never EVER try to break into Otterbobs house!
:police:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I just gave you some Karma OB!

I let Bronson barrow my .475 Wildey in my avatar for the movie but it's just one of many guns I have.

Another member posted his survival knife in a good spot but I much prefer my glock or wildey for those situations that require force. Mace leaves witnesses to testify!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments, I got the flu last year, and was laid up in the house. So with nothing better to so, I started my myspace account. As for my gun collection, I've got about 7 - 8 more but haven't had time to add them. In fact my wife just bought me a Savage model 10FP in 223 for Christmas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How far south do you guys live?? does everyones wife down there buy firearms for their hubby?? I need to move farther south!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
My wife never bought me a gun but she doesn't say much when I buy one cause she already knows I have a few! :2funny:

All I can say is "It is always easier to ask for forgivness then it is to get permission"

Speaking of how far south we are, whats up with you and not at least giving us all some idea where you are?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Grazor, I'm a qualified ******* that resides in centeral Illinois where it goes from nice, to rain,to mud,to snow and back to mud and then freeze all in one week. It may sound bad, but it allows us to accumalate all sorts of toys to play with and try new things.
According to Jeff Foxworthy, since my wife can operate a back hoe, it is just one of my qualifications to be a labeled a *******. I do own and operate my own excavating company that also allows me to write some of these toys off as equipment and also have some play time.
This forum has already given a lot of good information and funny stories from very nice people enjoying a great product that is not perfect, but nice quality.
Thanks Josh, keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is a well known fact, that the art of owning many guns is simple. 1 Every gun that you buy must be the same style and color.ex. Black syenthic bolt action, Blued pistol. 2 If your wife agrees to buy you one as a gift, then you can get a different color or style.ex Stainless auto, ora Cammo shot gun. 3 Anytime your wife ask you" Is that a new gun?" your answer should be " No, its the same old black gun I've always had" 4.,This step is very important Never get caught in a lie :) :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
You should have seen the look on her face when this one arrived :knuppel2:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NICE!!! But what he heck happened to that scope?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
LOL, Nothing! It's actually never even been mounted on to the gun and was just placed there to snap the photos.

It won't fit inside the presentation case so I bought it like you see it and have it if I ever feel like setting the gun up for hunting.

I think a .475 Wildey magnum is a bit much for the 140 pound deer around here and might be best for the black bears but I won't shoot any of them pigs.

I've had the gun for more then 15 years and don't have 50 rounds thru it, just had to have it :tickedoff:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice gun, looks like I will have to watch what I say. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: O0

·
Registered
345 Posts
Be nice, but no worries, we are all nice over here on this forum!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts