Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

Our Can-Am tablet holder has been sold well, hence we develop one for Ranger owners too.
Gadget Automotive design Output device Font Input device
For guys who use iPad or phones for navigation, you might need this..

Descriptions

Adjustable clamp

Suitable for most tablets and mobile phones (5.1" -8"), holds the tablet securely while riding and provides great screen visibility.

Extra storage box

With 0.75 gals (2.5L) of storage space, The Ranger tablet holder is installed directly above the dashboard without taking up too much space. The double storage serves as a great little cubby hole for gloves, phones, etc.
Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

High-quality material

Made of high-quality ABS material and thus have strong impact resistance. The soft rubber coat on the clamp will protect your iPad or phone from scratching and reduce the vibration while riding on tough terrain.

Easy Installation

No drilling and modification required. Only takes a few minutes to complete the installation. It’s more like a plug-and-play stuff, Installed directly above the dashboard and everything is good to go. Allowing easy access to the dash 12V outlet for device charging.

Fitment

Compatible with Polaris
Ranger XP 1000 all models ( NorthStar Edition not included)
Ranger CREW XP 1000 all models ( NorthStar Edition not included)

Price

$79.99

Forum members-only OFF

Use code "Ranger" to get an 18% OFF.

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would this work with the Seizmik flip out windshield? Looks like the windshield handle may get in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries, whether it's a filp-up one or a full one, there'll be enough clearance between the windshield and the tablet holder.😉

·
Vendor
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see that the mount adjusts for height, what is the maximum thickness it will work with?
I have a rearview camera that I'd like to use with this and the thickness is 7/8".
The maximum thickness would be 0.798425 inches, a little bit short of your camera.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts